Telephone information lines
Searching for a telephone number
Searching for a telephone number Here is a list of useful telephone numbers that you can call:
- Caritas International: 0032 476 34 07 58 via WhatsApp (in Ukrainian)
- Federal information line: Info-Ukraine Belgique: 0032 2 488 88 88 (in Dutch and French) - from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Information line to answer questions from Belgians hosting Ukrainians: Caritas International: 0800 2 41 41 (in Dutch and French) - from Monday to Friday, from noon to 6 p.m.
- Information line for refugees, volunteers and host families: Vluchtelingenwerk Vlaanderen 1. 0032 2 225 44 11 (in English and Dutch) - from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. 2. 0032 2 225 44 21 (in Ukrainian) - from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Psychological support in Ukrainian: Solentra: 0032 484 650 130 - from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The 0800/12347 number has been launched. The purpose of this number is to provide referrals for mental health-related help. This number is intended for beneficiaries of temporary protection status as well as for hosts who would like advice on how to best support the Ukrainian beneficiaries of temporary protection status they are hosting. For your information, the operators speak English, French, Dutch and Ukrainian.
- Hosting: If you have any questions, the freephone number 0800/40 400 will answer them and find the right assistance for you .